The Over-The-Air (OTA) Testing Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for over-the-air (OTA) testing. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for over-the-air (OTA) testing. The over-the-air (OTA) testing market has been segmented by technology (cellular, bluetooth, wi-fi), by industry vertical (aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, automotive, logistics & transportation, and healthcare), by application (home automation, mobile payment system, utilities management system, traffic control system, others). Historical background for the demand of over-the-air (OTA) testing has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand over-the-air (OTA) testing have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Industry Vertical:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Logistics & Transportation
- Home Automation
- Mobile Payment System
- Utilities Management System
- Traffic Control System
North America Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Technology
- North America, by Industry Vertical
- North America, by Application
Europe Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Technology
- Europe, by Industry Vertical
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Technology
- Asia Pacific, by Industry Vertical
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Technology
- Middle East & Africa, by Industry Vertical
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Over-the-Air (OTA) Testing Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Technology
- South America, by Industry Vertical
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Intertek, UL LLC, Anritsu, Keysight Technologies, Rohde & Schwarz, Cetecom, Eurofins Scientific, Bureau Veritas, Microwave Vision Group (MVG), SGS
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for over-the-air (OTA) testing market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in over-the-air (OTA) testing market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the over-the-air (OTA) testing market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of over-the-air (OTA) testing market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the over-the-air (OTA) testing market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the over-the-air (OTA) testing
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]