The Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for peptic ulcer drugs on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the peptic ulcer drugs market. The peptic ulcer drugs market has been segmented by product type (proton pump inhibitors, potassium-competitive acid blocker (P-CAB), antacids, H2- antagonists, antibiotics, ulcer protective), by disease indication (gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, private clinics, drug stores, retail pharmacies, e-commerce). Historic back-drop for peptic ulcer drugs market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the peptic ulcer drugs market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Product Type:
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Potassium-Competitive Acid Blocker (P-CAB)
- H2- Antagonists
- Ulcer Protective
By Disease Indication:
- Gastric Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Private Clinics
- Drug Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Disease Indication
- North America, by Distribution Channel
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Product Type
- Western Europe, by Disease Indication
- Western Europe, by Distribution Channel
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Procuct Type
- Asia Pacific, by Disease Indication
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Product Type
- Eastern Europe, by Disease Indication
- Eastern Europe, by Distribution Channel
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Product Type
- Middle East, by Disease Indication
- Middle East, by Distribution Channel
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Product Type
- Rest of the World, by Disease Indication
- Rest of the World, by Distribution Channel
Companies Covered: Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca plc., RedHill Biopharma, Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Novitium Pharma LLC, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Eisai Co. Ltd., Yuhan Corporation, and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the peptic ulcer drugs market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in peptic ulcer drugs market and evaluate theirmarket shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the peptic ulcer drugs market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of peptic ulcer drugs market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the peptic ulcer drugs market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the peptic ulcer drugs market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]