The Global Pneumatic Diaphragm Pumps Market is expected to grow from USD 3.27 billion in 2019, to reach USD 5.30 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as development in sanitation, water, wastewater sectors, and demand for pneumatic pumps in the chemical manufacturing industry is expected to fuel the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market during the forecast period.
Pneumatic Diaphragm Pumps Market
Use of chemical and physical separation techniques, air therapy help in extracting toxic effluents from the air. Diaphragm pumps are capable of handling highly viscous fluids with solid particles, hazardous materials or liquids that are primarily used in water treatment sectors. They are therefore used in applications such as bulk transfer, refining, circulation drilling mud transfer, waste processing, refueling, loading and unloading, and wellhead injection. Increasing onshore and offshore exploration operations in the oil and gas industry across different regions are expected to increase pneumatic diaphragm pumps market growth in this sector over the next few years due to high energy consumption. In 2016, the US Department of Energy (DOE) implemented new pump energy conservation standards to preserve significant energy volumes while remaining technically feasible and economically acceptable. The region's pump manufacturers were advised to comply with the current laws by 2020. Because of these alterations in standards, companies focus on developing highly efficient products that, in turn, will have a positive impact on diaphragm pump industry growth.
The Up to 80 bar segment is expected to dominate the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market in terms of segmentation by the discharge pressure. The pneumatic diaphragm pumps market for diaphragm pumps has been classified into three segments, i.e. up to 80 bar, 80 bar to 200 bar, and above 200 bar, based on discharge pressure. The segment of up to 80 bar dominated the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market in 2018, owing to tremendous demand from the oil & gas industry as well as a sudden jump in demand from the Asia Pacific region. In almost all end-user industries, this category of diaphragm pumps is preferred. The 80 bar to 200 bar and above 200 bar segments followed were a distant second & third.
The water & wastewater treatment industry is the principal end-user of diaphragm pumps. It is projected that the water & wastewater segment will be the biggest pneumatic diaphragm pumps market for the diaphragm pump sector in 2019 also. Diaphragm pumps are capable of handling any sort of debris, making it ideal for water & wastewater freight, metering, and other applications. Factors such as population growth, particularly in urban areas, industrial development, increased emphasis on wastewater treatment, international commitments & goals, and government policies would involve water & wastewater industry growth. Demand for diaphragm pumps in this sector is anticipated to grow rapidly in the developing countries of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
Pneumatic Diaphragm Pumps Market
Factors such as increased industrialization, investment in water infrastructure, growth in various sectors such as water & wastewater treatment, chemicals, power, and oil & gas, surge in infrastructure development initiatives particularly in China and India, rising living standards, growing urbanization, and higher demand for proper sanitation are driving diaphragm pumps market growth in this region. The Middle is showing tremendous growth with regards to the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market owing to the scarcity of water treatment plants in this region. Countries such as UAE, Saudi Arabia are expected to be one of the major contributors to the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market by the end of the forecast period.
Key Factors Impacting Pneumatic Diaphragm Pumps Market Growth:
- Increasing demand in oil & gas industry
- Increasing demand in the wastewater treatment plants & the chemical manufacturing industry due to the ease of operation.
- Rising environmental concerns due to depletion global groundwater reserves
- Favorable government policies & initiative towards the goal of water conservation
- In 2018, Xylem Inc acquired Pure Technologies, the Canadian smart infrastructure assessment, and management company. Pure Technology is a global leader in diagnostic and analytics solutions and services addressing key water and wastewater infrastructure challenges, including non-revenue water and asset management.
- In 2019, Dover acquired All-Flo Pump Company Limited, which is now part of the pump solutions group (PSG) unit within Dover’s fluids segment. All-Flo is a growing manufacturer of specialty air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps used in a wide range of industrial applications to transfer viscous, abrasive and hazardous fluids, sludges and slurries. The addition of All-Flo enhances PSG’s AODD pump portfolio and expands its geographic and channel reach, according to the company.
What Does This Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global pneumatic diaphragm pumps market from qualitative and quantitative perspectives during the forecast period. The report also provides dynamic indicators with a potential impact on the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market.
- Air Operated
- Electrical Operated
- Single Acting
- Double Acting
By Discharge Pressure:
- Up To 80 Bar
- 80 To 200 bar
- Above 200 Bar
By End User:
- Water & Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico)
- By Country (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- By Country (Russia, Turkey, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- By Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- By Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Rest of Middle East)
- By Region (South America, Africa)
Companies Covered: Major Companies profiled in the report which are key players in the global pneumatic diaphragm pumps market. Pump Solutions Group, LEWA GmbH, Flowserve Corporation, Grundfos Holding A/S, Xylem, Inc., and TAPFLO AB.
Years Considered In The Study
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Market size estimation of the global pneumatic diaphragm pumps market on a regional and global basis
- The unique research design for pneumatic diaphragm pumps market size estimation and forecast
- Profiling of major companies operating in the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market with key developments
- Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the pneumatic diaphragm pumps market
We provide customization of the study to meet specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
For more information, contact: [email protected]