Potassium hydrogen oxalate is also known as potassium binoxalate, is a strong dicarboxylic acid occurring in many plants and vegetables. It is produced in the body by metabolism of glyoxylic acid or ascorbic acid. Potassium hydrogen oxalate is an odorless white solid. Potassium Hydrogen Oxalate is somewhat hygroscopic in nature. Salts, basic, such as potassium hydrogen oxalate, are generally soluble in water. The resulting solutions contain moderate concentrations of hydroxide ions and have pH's greater than 7.0. They react as bases to neutralize acids. These neutralizations generate heat, but less or far less than is generated by neutralization of the bases in reactivity group 10 (Bases) and the neutralization of amines. Potassium hydrogen oxalate is a weak reducing agent and may release carbon dioxide upon reaction with oxidizing agents. It is not metabolized but excreted in the urine. It is used as an analytical reagent and general reducing agent. Potassium hydrogen oxalate has monoclinic form and it carries colorless crystals. Potassium hydrogen oxalate is bitter in taste as well as it is sharp in taste. In the decomposition process, it is dangerous. When heated to decomposition, they emit toxic and irritating fumes.
The therapeutic uses include, in hematology to prevent the clotting of blood (2-3 MG/ML). It is a poor additive in terms of general hematological determinations but good as far as a number of chemical determinations are concerned it may contribute to falsely elevated blood ammonia readings. Potassium hydrogen oxalate is used to remove ink stains and clean wood. It is also used as a scouring agent for metals and bleaching agents for stearic acid. It is also used as a mordant in textile dyeing. Potassium hydrogen oxalate is manufactured by dissolving neutral potassium oxalate and oxalic acid in water followed by crystallization.
Some of the impact factors:
- With the slowdown in world economic growth, the potassium hydrogen oxalate industry has also suffered a negative impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth.
- In the coming years, hydrogen oxalate market size will experience a positive market outlook owing to the demand from various end-use industries.
- Potassium hydrogen oxalate has a huge positive impact in the market considering its properties and uses which will lead to its expansion as well as growth.
- Considering its benefits in the different sectors gives rise to the market expansion of Potassium hydrogen oxalate.
What does this report provide?
- This report provides all the regions and countries of the world, which shows a regional development status, including market size, volume, and value along with the pricing data
- The report also covers various segment data such as type, application and region
- The report potassium hydrogen oxalate offers a whole market outlook and development rate throughout the past, present, and forecast data
- Additionally, the potassium hydrogen oxalate report provides a comprehensive study of prime players that are operating in the market along with their product offerings, financials, growth strategies.
- Industrial Grade
- Biochemical Research
North America Potassium Hydrogen Oxalate Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Potassium Hydrogen Oxalate Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Potassium Hydrogen Oxalate Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Potassium Hydrogen Oxalate Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Potassium Hydrogen Oxalate Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Oxaquim S.A, Shandong Baofeng Chemicals Group Corp, Hefei Asialon Chemicals, Shandong Fengyuan Chemical, Zhengzhou PMP HuaQing Xin.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the potassium hydrogen oxalate market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the potassium hydrogen oxalate market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the potassium hydrogen oxalate market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the potassium hydrogen oxalate market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the potassium hydrogen oxalate market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the potassium hydrogen oxalate
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]