The Printed Electronics Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for printed electronics on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the printed electronics market. The printed electronics market has been segmented by printing technology (screen, inkjet, gravure, flexographic), by application (displays, sensors, batteries, rfid, lighting), by material (substrates, inks), by end-user (automotive & transportation, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail & packaging, aerospace & defense, construction & architecture). Historic back-drop for printed electronics market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the printed electronics market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Printing Technology:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
- Retail & Packaging
- Aerospace & Defense
- Construction & Architecture
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Printing Technology
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Material
- North America, by End-User
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Printing Technology
- Western Europe, by Application
- Western Europe, by Material
- Western Europe, by End-User
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Printing Technology
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Material
- Asia Pacific, by End-User
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Printing Technology
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by Material
- Eastern Europe, by End-User
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Printing Technology
- Middle East, by Application
- Middle East, by Material
- Middle East, by End-User
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Printing Technology
- Rest of the World, by Application
- Rest of the World, by Material
- Rest of the World, by End-User
Major Companies: Samsung, LG, Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), Agfa-Gevaert, Molex, Nissha USA, DuPont, BASF, NovaCentrix, Enfucell, Optomec, Optomec, Printed Electronics Limited.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for printed electronics market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in printed electronics market and evaluate theirmarket shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the printed electronics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of printed electronics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the printed electronics market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the printed electronics market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]