Rising levels of hazardous gases and pollutants will lead to various lung disorders and respiratory diseases, such as bronchitis, asthma, COPD, and Emphysema, among others. Furthermore, a growing population base in developed and underdeveloped countries and the rising inclination towards a sedentary lifestyle may contribute to the market growth. COVID-19 outbreak has affected patients with severe respiratory distress, thereby increasing the demand for respiratory disease testing market.
The adoption of imaging technologies, such as Computed Tomography (CT) in COPD diagnosis, is expected to drive the growth of the market. The use of technically advanced devices, such as pulse oximeters for the effective management of COPD in outpatients is rapidly gaining recognition in the market. Also, a shift to noninvasive mechanical ventilation for COPD is expected to fuel the market growth.
The global respiratory disease testing market is valued at USD 11 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Increasing implementation of imaging modalities in various geographical locations to detect COVID-19 will further boost the demand.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global Respiratory Disease Testing demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast for the next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact in the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global Respiratory Disease Testing market. The major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global respiratory disease testing market have also been covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading companies operating in respiratory disease testing market along with their production capacities and the growth strategies adopted by them.
By Test Type:
- Mechanical Tests
- Peak-flow Test
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Blood Gas Test
- Imaging Tests
- In-vitro Diagnostic Tests
- Point-of-care Test
- Molecular Diagnostic Test
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Diagnostic Centers
North America Respiratory Disease Testing Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Test Type
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End-use
Europe Respiratory Disease Testing Market
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Test Type
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End-use
Asia Pacific Respiratory Disease Testing Market
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Test Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End-use
Middle East & Africa Respiratory Disease Testing Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Test Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End-use
South America Respiratory Disease Testing Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Test Type
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End-use
Major Companies: In this report, the following major companies are studied: Becton Dickinson & Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., ResMed, Fischer & Paykel and others.
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for respiratory disease testing market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the respiratory disease testing market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the respiratory disease testing market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of respiratory disease testing market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By client specific country, test type, applications and end-use market analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]