The Ride-Hailing Service Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for ride-hailing service. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for ride-hailing service. The ride-hailing service market has been segmented by service type (e-hailing, car sharing, car rental, and station-based mobility), by vehicle type (two-wheeler, three-wheeler, four-wheeler, and others), by location (urban and rural), by end user (institutional and personal). Historical background for the demand of ride-hailing service has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand ride-hailing service have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Service Type:
- Car Sharing
- Car Rental
- Station-based Mobility
By Vehicle Type:
By End User:
North America Ride-Hailing Service Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Service Type
- North America, by Vehicle Type
- North America, by Location
- North America, by End User
Europe Ride-Hailing Service Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Service Type
- Europe, by Vehicle Type
- Europe, by Location
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Ride-Hailing Service Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Service Type
- Asia Pacific, by Vehicle Type
- Asia Pacific, by Location
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Ride-Hailing Service Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Service Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Vehicle Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Location
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Ride-Hailing Service Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Service Type
- South America, by Vehicle Type
- South America, by Location
- South America, by End User
Major Companies: Uber Technologies Inc., Lyft, Inc., Daimler AG., Grab, ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Didi Chuxing Technology Co., nuTonomy, Denso Corporation, TomTom NV, and Gett, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for ride-hailing service market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in ride-hailing service market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the ride-hailing service market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of ride-hailing service market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the ride-hailing service market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the ride-hailing service
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]