The Global rigid exoskeleton market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Major factors impacting the market growth during the forecast period include rising demand from the healthcare sector for orthopedic rehabilitation, rising investment of the military & defense sector in the exoskeleton, existence of a large pool of patients, growing incidence of stroke. Furthermore, the growing number of road accidents and severe trauma injuries is expected to create several opportunities which in turn will lead to the growth of the rigid exoskeleton market in the near future. However, strict government regulations relating to medical applications are expected to limit the growth of the rigid exoskeleton market. This global report provides demand estimation of global rigid exoskeleton market with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- By Power Type
- By Body Type
- Complete Body
- Upper Extremities
- Lower Extremities
- By Mobility
- By End-Use Industry
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Rigid Exoskeleton Market :
- Asia Pacific Rigid Exoskeleton Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Rigid Exoskeleton Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa Rigid Exoskeleton Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Rigid Exoskeleton Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- ROAM ROBOTICS
- Bioservo Technologies AB
- Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ekso Bionics
- Exoskeleton Report LLC
- SRI International
- Revision Military
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- Rex Bionics
- Cyberdyne Inc.
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc
- ReWalk DARPA
- Wearable Robotics srl and Sarcos Corp
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for rigid exoskeleton market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in rigid exoskeleton market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the rigid exoskeleton market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of rigid exoskeleton market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of COVID-19 on the rigid exoskeleton market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for rigid exoskeleton market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the rigid exoskeleton market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the rigid exoskeleton market significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in rigid exoskeleton market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the rigid exoskeleton market.
- Competitive nature of the rigid exoskeleton market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]