The Robo Taxi Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for robo taxi on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the robo taxi market. The robo taxi market has been segmented, by application (goods transportation and passenger transportation), by component (camera, radar, lidar, ultrasonic sensor and others), by propulsion (electric vehicles, fuel cell vehicles, and hybrid vehicles), by level of automation (level 4 (l4) and level 5 (l5)). Historic back-drop for the robo taxi market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the robo taxi market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Goods Transportation
- Passenger Transportation
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Hybrid Vehicles
By Level of Automation:
- Level 4 (L4)
- Level 5 (L5)
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Propulsion
- North America, by Level of Automation
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Application
- Western Europe, by Component
- Western Europe, by Propulsion
- Western Europe, by Level of Automation
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Propulsion
- Asia Pacific, by Level of Automation
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by Component
- Eastern Europe, by Propulsion
- Eastern Europe, by Level of Automation
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Application
- Middle East, by Component
- Middle East, by Propulsion
- Middle East, by Level of Automation
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Application
- Rest of the World, by Component
- Rest of the World, by Propulsion
- Rest of the World, by Level of Automation
Waymo LLC (subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.), Cruise LLC (subsidiary of General Motor Company), Tesla, Nissan Motor Corporation, Lyft, Inc., Uber Technologies, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company, Volkswagen AG and Volvo Group.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the robo taxi market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the robo taxi market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the robo taxi market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the robo taxi market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the robo taxi market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the robo taxi market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]