The Seafood Packaging Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for seafood packaging. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for seafood packaging. The seafood packaging market has been segmented by product type (trays, bags & pouches, food cans, boxes, jars, shrink films, others), by material (plastic [HDPE, LDPE, PP, PA, PET, PVC, and others], paper & paperboard, metal, glass, others), by packaging technology (map, vacuum, others), by application (processed [frozen & chilled and ready-to-eat] and fresh), by seafood type (fish, molluscs, crustaceans, and others). Historical background for the demand of seafood packaging has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand seafood packaging have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Paper & Paperboard
By Product Type:
- Bags & Pouches
- Food Cans
- Shrink Films
By Packaging Technology:
- Frozen & Chilled
By Seafood Type:
North America Seafood Packaging Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Material
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Packaging Technology
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Seafood Type
Europe Seafood Packaging Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Material
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Packaging Technology
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by Seafood Type
Asia Pacific Seafood Packaging Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Material
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Packaging Technology
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Seafood Type
Middle East & Africa Seafood Packaging Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Material
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Packaging Technology
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by Seafood Type
South America Seafood Packaging Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Material
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Packaging Technology
- South America, by Application
- South America, by Seafood Type
Major Companies: AEP Industries Inc, Smurfit Kappa Group, Tri-Mach Group Inc, Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd, Cambridge Packing Company, International Packaging, Golden Eagle Extrusions, Inc, Bemis Company Inc, DuPont (EI) de Nemours, and Visy Industries Holdings Pty Ltd.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for seafood packaging market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in seafood packaging market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the seafood packaging market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of seafood packaging market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the seafood packaging market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the seafood packaging.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]