The Serverless Architecture Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for serverless architecture on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the serverless architecture market. The serverless architecture market has been segmented by deployment model (public cloud and private cloud), by application (real-time file/stream processing, web application development, IOT backend, and others), by organization size (large enterprises and SMEs), by industry vertical (BFSI, IT & telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, media & entertainment, public sector, retail & e-commerce, others). Historic back-drop for serverless architecture market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the serverless architecture market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Real-time File/Stream Processing
- Web Application Development
- IoT Backend
By Deployment Mode:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
By Organization Size:
By Industry Vertical:
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Public Sector
- Retail & E-Commerce
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Deployment Mode
- North America, by Organization Size
- North America, by Industry Vertical
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Application
- Western Europe, by Deployment Mode
- Western Europe, by Organization Size
- Western Europe, by Industry Vertical
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment Mode
- Asia Pacific, by Organization Size
- Asia Pacific, by Industry Vertical
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by Deployment Mode
- Eastern Europe, by Organization Size
- Eastern Europe, by Industry Vertical
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Application
- Middle East, by Deployment Mode
- Middle East, by Organization Size
- Middle East, by Industry Vertical
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Application
- Rest of the World, by Deployment Mode
- Rest of the World, by Organization Size
- Rest of the World, by Industry Vertical
Companies Covered: Alibaba Group, Amazon Web Services, Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Platform9 Systems, Inc., Rackspace Inc., Tibco Software, and Twilio.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the serverless architecture market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the Serverless architecture market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Serverless architecture market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the Serverless architecture market and their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Offers unique insights into the decision-making process for every possible segment that aids in strategic decision making.
- Market size estimate of regionally and internationally focused Serverless architecture market.
- Unique research methodology based on the dynamics of the Serverless architecture market.
- Identification of major companies operating in the industry with key strategies adopted in recent years
- Exhaustive scope to help each stakeholder across the value chain of the Serverless architecture market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]