The Shared Mobility Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Shared mobility. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for Shared mobility. The Shared mobility market has been segmented by sector type (unorganized, organized), by type (ride-sharing, vehicle rental/leasing, ride sourcing, private), by business model (p2p, b2b, b2c), by autonomy level (manual, semi-autonomous, autonomous), by power source (fuel powered, hev (hev), phev (phev), bev (bev)). Historical background for the demand of Shared mobility has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand Shared mobility have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Sector Type:
- Vehicle Rental/Leasing
- Ride Sourcing
By Business Model:
By Autonomy Level:
By Power Source:
- Fuel Powered
- HEV (HEV)
- PHEV (PHEV)
- BEV (BEV)
North America Shared Mobility Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Sector Type
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Business Model
- North America, by Autonomy Level
- North America, by Power Source
Europe Shared Mobility Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Sector Type
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Business Model
- Europe, by Autonomy Level
- Europe, by Power Source
Asia Pacific Shared Mobility Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Sector Type
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Business Model
- Asia Pacific, by Autonomy Level
- Asia Pacific, by Power Source
Middle East & Africa Shared Mobility Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Sector Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Business Model
- Middle East & Africa, by Autonomy Level
- Middle East & Africa, by Power Source
South America Shared Mobility Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Sector Type
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Business Model
- South America, by Autonomy Level
- South America, by Power Source
Major Companies: Uber Technologies Inc., ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (OLA), Lyft, Inc., Grab, Careem, Taxify OÜ, Gett, Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co, Ltd. (DidiChuxing), BlaBlaCar, Wingz, Inc, Curb Mobility, Cabify, Europcar, The Hertz Corporation, Avis Budget Group, Inc., and Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for Shared mobility market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Shared mobility market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Shared mobility market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Shared mobility market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the Shared mobility market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Shared mobility market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]