The Smart Exoskeleton Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for smart exoskeleton. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for smart exoskeleton. The smart exoskeleton market has been segmented by component (sensors, actuators, power source, control system, others), by type (soft exoskeleton and rigid exoskeleton), by body part (upper body, lower body, full body), by application (industrial, healthcare, military, others). Historical background for the demand of smart exoskeleton has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand smart exoskeleton have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Power Source
- Control System
- Soft Exoskeleton
- Rigid Exoskeleton
By Body Part:
- Upper Body
- Lower Body
- Full Body
North America Smart Exoskeleton Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Body Part
- North America, by Application
Europe Smart Exoskeleton Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Component
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Body Part
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Smart Exoskeleton Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Body Part
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Smart Exoskeleton Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Component
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Body Part
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Smart Exoskeleton Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Component
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Body Part
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: ATOUN Inc., BIONIK, CYBERDYNE, INC., Ekso Bionics, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., ReWalk Robotics, Rex Bionics Ltd., Sarcos Corp., Technaid. S.L., U.S. Bionics, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for smart exoskeleton market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in smart exoskeleton market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the smart exoskeleton market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of smart exoskeleton market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the smart exoskeleton market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the smart exoskeleton.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]