The Smart Irrigation Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for smart irrigation. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for smart irrigation. The smart irrigation market has been segmented by components (sensors, flow meter, and smart detection system/network elements), by irrigation controller (weather-based controllers and sensor-based controllers), by application (greenhouse, open field, residential, golf courses, turf & landscape, others). Historical background for the demand of smart irrigation has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand smart irrigation have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Flow Meter
- Smart Detection System/Network Elements
By Irrigation Controller:
- Weather-Based Controllers
- Sensor-Based Controllers
- Open Field
- Golf Courses
- Turf & Landscape
North America Smart Irrigation Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Components
- North America, by Irrigation Controller
- North America, by Application
Europe Smart Irrigation Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Components
- Europe, by Irrigation Controller
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Smart Irrigation Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Components
- Asia Pacific, by Irrigation Controller
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Smart Irrigation Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Components
- Middle East & Africa, by Irrigation Controller
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Smart Irrigation Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Components
- South America, by Irrigation Controller
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Rain Bird Corporation, The Toro Company, Hunter Industries, Netafim, HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc., Baseline Inc., CALSENSE, Rachio Inc., California Sensor Corporation, and Weathermatic.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for smart irrigation market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in smart irrigation market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the smart irrigation market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of smart irrigation market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the smart irrigation market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the smart irrigation
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]