The Smart Solar Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for smart solar. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for smart solar. The smart solar market has been segmented by solutions (network monitoring, meter data management, analytics, scada, remote metering, asset management), by services (consulting, demand response), by application (commercial & industrial, residential), by end-use industry (government, utilities, healthcare, construction, education, agriculture, others). Historical background for the demand of smart solar has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand smart solar have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Network Monitoring
- Meter Data Management
- Remote Metering
- Asset Management
- Demand Response
- Commercial & Industrial
By End-Use Industry:
North America Smart Solar Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Solutions
- North America, by Services
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End-Use Industry
Europe Smart Solar Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Solutions
- Europe, by Services
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End-Use Industry
Asia Pacific Smart Solar Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Solutions
- Asia Pacific, by Services
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End-Use Industry
Middle East & Africa Smart Solar Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Solutions
- Middle East & Africa, by Services
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End-Use Industry
South America Smart Solar Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Solutions
- South America, by Services
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End-Use Industry
Major Companies: ABB Group, GE Power, Itron Inc., Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Echelon Corporation, Landis+GYR AG, Sensus USA Inc., Silver Spring Networks Inc., and Urban Green Energy International.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the smart solar market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the smart solar market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the smart solar market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the smart solar market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the smart solar market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the smart solar
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]