The Smart Ticketing Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for smart ticketing. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for smart ticketing. The smart ticketing market has been segmented by system (smart card, open payment system, near-field communication), by component (software and hardware), by product type (ticket machine, e-ticket, e-kiosk and request tracker), by application (sports & entertainment & transportation). Historical background for the demand of smart ticketing has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand smart ticketing have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Smart Card
- Open Payment System
- Near-Field Communication
By Product Type:
- Ticket Machine
- Request Tracker
North America Smart Ticketing Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by System
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Smart Ticketing Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by System
- Europe, by Component
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Smart Ticketing Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by System
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Smart Ticketing Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by System
- Middle East & Africa, by Component
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Smart Ticketing Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by System
- South America, by Component
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: HID Global Corporation, Gemalto NV, NXP Semiconductors, Giesecke&Devrient GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, CPI Card Group Inc., Inside Secure, Xerox Corporation, Confidex Ltd., Cubic Corporation, ASK, and Oberthur Technologies.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for smart ticketing market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in smart ticketing market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the smart ticketing market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of smart ticketing market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the smart ticketing market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the smart ticketing
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]