The Sortation Systems Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for sortation systems. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for sortation systems. The sortation systems market has been segmented by product (cross-belts, tilt-trays, sliding-shoes, narrow-belts, others), by weight (up to 5 kg, 5-20 kg, 20-35 kg, above 35 kg), by throughput (below 5,000, 5,000-10,000, 10,000-15,000, above 15,000), by end-use industry (pharmaceuticals & medical devices, food and beverages, e-commerce and retail, consumer packaged goods, logistics & transportation). Historical background for the demand of sortation systems has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand sortation systems have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Up To 5 Kg
- 5-20 Kg
- 20-35 Kg
- Above 35 Kg
- Below 5,000
- Above 15,000
By End-Use Industry:
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
- Food And Beverages
- E-Commerce And Retail
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Logistics & Transportation
North America Sortation Systems Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product
- North America, by Weight
- North America, by Throughput
- North America, by End-Use Industry
Europe Sortation Systems Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product
- Europe, by Weight
- Europe, by Throughput
- Europe, by End-Use Industry
Asia Pacific Sortation Systems Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product
- Asia Pacific, by Weight
- Asia Pacific, by Throughput
- Asia Pacific, by End-Use Industry
Middle East & Africa Sortation Systems Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product
- Middle East & Africa, by Weight
- Middle East & Africa, by Throughput
- Middle East & Africa, by End-Use Industry
South America Sortation Systems Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product
- South America, by Weight
- South America, by Throughput
- South America, by End-Use Industry
Major Companies: Daifuku Co. Ltd., Vanderlande Industries BV, BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG, Honeywell Intelligrated Inc., TGW Logistics Group GmbH, Murata Machinery, Ltd.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for sortation systems market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in sortation systems market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the sortation systems market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of sortation systems market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the sortation systems market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the sortation systems.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]