The Top 15 Petrochemicals Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for Top 15 petrochemicals on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the Top 15 petrochemicals market. The pre Top 15 petrochemicals Market has been segmented by petrochemical type (ethylene, propylene, benzene, butadiene, toluene, xylenes), type of intermediate chemicals (ethylene oxide, propylene oxide, methanol), type of polymer (PE, PP, PVC, PS, PET, ABS), and by application (construction, packaging, automotive, electrical & electronics, aerospace, consumer goods). Historic back-drop for Top 15 petrochemicals market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of Top 15 petrochemicals market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Petrochemical Type:
By Type of Intermediate Chemicals:
• Propylene Oxide
By Type of Polymer :
• Electrical & Electronics
• Consumer Goods
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Petrochemical Type
- North America, by Intermediate Chemicals
- North America, by Type of Polymer
- North America, by Application
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Petrochemical Type
- Western Europe, by Intermediate Chemicals
- Western Europe, by Type of Polymer
- Western Europe, by Application
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Petrochemical Type
- Asia Pacific, by Intermediate Chemicals
- Asia Pacific, by Type of Polymer
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Petrochemical Type
- Eastern Europe, by Intermediate Chemicals
- Eastern Europe, by Type of Polymer
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Petrochemical Type
- Middle East, by Intermediate Chemicals
- Middle East, by Type of Polymer
- Middle East, by Application
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Petrochemical Type
- Rest of the World, by Intermediate Chemicals
- Rest of the World, by Type of Polymer
- Rest of the World, by Application
Market Players- Lyondell Basell, BASF SE, Total SA, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Sinopec Ltd,
E. I. Dupont De Nemours & Company, The DOW Chemical Company, Reliance Industries Ltd,
Sabic, British Petroleum, Chevron Phillips, Formosa Plastics, China National Petroluem Corporation, Exxonmobil Corporation, Ineos Group.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for Top 15 Petrochemicals Market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Top 15 Petrochemicals Market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Top 15 Petrochemicals Market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Top 15 Petrochemicals Market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
• Market size estimation of the Top 15 Petrochemicals Market on a regional and global basis.
• A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
• Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
• Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Top 15 Petrochemicals Market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
• By Segment
• By Sub-segment
• By Region/Country
• Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]