The Truck Platooning Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for Truck platooning on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the Truck platooning market. The Truck platooning market has been segmented by technology (adaptive cruise control (ACC), Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Global Positioning System (GPS), forward collision warning (FCW), Lane Keep Assist (LKA), and Others), by platooning type (driver-assistive tuck platooning (DATP) and Autonomous Truck Platooning), by communication technology (Vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), and vehicle-to-everything (V2X)),. Historic back-drop for the Truck platooning market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the Truck platooning market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
By Platooning Type:
- Driver-Assistive Tuck Platooning (DATP)
- Autonomous Truck Platooning
By Communication Technology:
- Vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I)
- Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V)
- Vehicle-to-everything (V2X)
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By Technology
◦ North America, By Platooning Type
◦ North America, By Communication Technology
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Technology
◦ Western Europe, by Platooning Type
◦ Western Europe, by Communication Technology
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Technology
◦ Asia Pacific, by Platooning Type
◦ Asia Pacific, by Communication Technology
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Technology
◦ Eastern Europe, by Platooning Type
◦ Eastern Europe, by Communication Technology
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Technology
◦ Middle East, by Platooning Type
◦ Middle East, by Communication Technology
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Technology
◦ Rest of the World, by Platooning Type
◦ Rest of the World, by Communication Technology
Companies Covered: AB Volvo, Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC, Continental AG, Daimler AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Meritor Wabco, Navistar International Corporation, OTTO Technologies, PelotonTechnology, Scania AB.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the Truck platooning market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the Truck platooning market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Truck platooning market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the Truck platooning market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the Truck platooning market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Truck platooning market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]