The Unidirectional Tapes Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for unidirectional tapes on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the unidirectional tapes market. The unidirectional tapes market has been segmented by resin type (thermoplastic, thermoset), by fiber type (glass fiber, carbon fiber), by end-user (aerospace & defense, automotive, sports & leisure, others). Historic back-drop for unidirectional tapes market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the unidirectional tapes market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Resin Type:
By Fiber Type:
By End User:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Sports & Leisure
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Resin Type
- North America, by Fiber Type
- North America, by End User
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Resin Type
- Western Europe, by Fiber Type
- Western Europe, by End User
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Resin Type
- Asia Pacific, by Fiber Type
- Asia Pacific, by End User
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Resin Type
- Eastern Europe, by Fiber Type
- Eastern Europe, by End User
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Resin Type
- Middle East, by Fiber Type
- Middle East, by End User
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Resin Type
- Rest of the World, by Fiber Type
- Rest of the World, by End User
Major Companies: BASF, Celanese Corporation, SGL Group, Sabic, Royal Tencate, Hexcel Corporation, Evonik Industries, Solvay, Teijin Limited, and Victrex.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for unidirectional tapes market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in unidirectional tapes market and evaluate theirmarket shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the unidirectional tapes market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of unidirectional tapes market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the unidirectional tapes market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the unidirectional tapes market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]