The Video Surveillance Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for video surveillance. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for video surveillance. The video surveillance market has been segmented by system type (analog surveillance, IP surveillance, hybrid surveillance), by component (hardware, software, services), by application (commercial, military & defense, infrastructure, residential, others). Historical background for the demand of video surveillance has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand video surveillance have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By System Type:
- Analog Surveillance
- IP Surveillance
- Hybrid Surveillance
- Military & Defense
North America Video Surveillance Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by System Type
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Application
Europe Video Surveillance Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by System Type
- Europe, by Component
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Video Surveillance Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by System Type
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Video Surveillance Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by System Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Component
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Video Surveillance Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by System Type
- South America, by Component
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: HKVISION, Ltd., Bosch Security System, Honeywell Security Group, Dahua Technology, FLIR, Panasonic, Avigilon, Axis Communication, Infinova, PELCO.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for video surveillance market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in video surveillance market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the video surveillance market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of video surveillance market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the video surveillance market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the video surveillance.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]