The Wafer Fab Equipment Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Wafer fab equipment. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for Wafer fab equipment. The Wafer fab equipment market has been segmented by node size (7 nm and below, 10 nm, 14 nm, 22 nm, 32 nm, 45 nm, and 65 nm and above), by fabrication process (front-end-of-line processing, back-end-of-line processing), by end-user (foundry, memory, integrated device manufacturer). Historical background for the demand of Wafer fab equipment has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand Wafer fab equipment have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Node Size:
- 7 nm and below
- 10 nm
- 14 nm
- 22 nm
- 32 nm
- 45 nm
- 65 nm and above
By Fabrication Process:
- Front-end-of-line Processing
- Back-end-of-line Processing
- Integrated Device Manufacturer
North America Wafer Fab Equipment Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Node Size
- North America, by Fabrication Process
- North America, by End-User
Europe Wafer Fab Equipment Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Node Size
- Europe, by Fabrication Process
- Europe, by End-User
Asia Pacific Wafer Fab Equipment Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Node Size
- Asia Pacific, by Fabrication Process
- Asia Pacific, by End-User
Middle East & Africa Wafer Fab Equipment Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Node Size
- Middle East & Africa, by Fabrication Process
- Middle East & Africa, by End-User
South America Wafer Fab Equipment Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Node Size
- South America, by Fabrication Process
- South America, by End-User
Major Companies: Applied Materials, Inc., ASML, Dainippon Screen Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Hitachi Kokusai Electronic Inc., KLA-Tencor Corporation, Lam Research Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Nikon Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, and Tokyo Electron Limited
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for Wafer fab equipment market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Wafer fab equipment market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Wafer fab equipment market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Wafer fab equipment market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the Wafer fab equipment market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Wafer fab equipment market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]